Drink Help Drink Help

Talk to your doctor

Talk to your doctor

If you’re looking for a service or support in connection with your own or someone else’s drinking, the most important person for you to make contact with is your GP.

She or he will be able to offer you information and advice, and refer you to the support or service best suited to your needs, or those of the person for whom you are seeking help.

It is also important to remember that some services will only accept referrals from a GP.

If you are looking for a GP in your area then you may find the GP directory run by the Irish College of General Practitioners useful.

Follow this link to access the GP directory.